The “Check Engine” light is on in my car. I suppose I should do something about it.
It’s cold outside.
At work, the internet was down most of the morning.
In fact, our entire network was down most of the morning.
We are out of cardstock and I needed some, so I had to go buy some.
My Adobe wasn’t reading PDF’s, so I had to screw around with it forever. Ended up removing the old version and downloading the new version.
There was a gas leak in the building, and not only were there gas fumes that gave me a headache, but the professional who came by to check it out stated that our carbon monoxide levels were through the roof. !
Am going to be printing & binding some materials at the very last minute today because the people preparing them are not organized. Actually, they are organized, but the person who needs to approve the materials is not organized. Ugh!
One of our scientists didn’t call me back last week about an article that I have to write, so I had to call her again today. Why don’t people just return their calls?
The good things about today:
The sun came out.
I am healthy.
I had homemade soup for lunch and it was delicious. What a great day to remember my lunch!
We were NOT all killed via carbon monoxide poisoning.
I don’t have to go to the gym tonight. Woo-hoo!